Building agile development and lean startup tools, for entrepreneurs, venture capitals, startups and project managers. Try our Twitter Demo for free for Customer Development. Starting at $50/month. Pay with card and register today.
Projects - Start creating agile development projects.
Tasks - Create tasks, to manage the project.
Notes - Write notes for your team, on the tasks.
Sprint Planning - Start creating sprints, a groups of tasks.
Meetings - Setup sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
Agile Backlog - Setup a backlog of future ideas and tasks.
Customer Development - Build feedback flows.
Customers - Pivot on customers with the team.
Customers Feedback Survey - Talk to a customer.
- Introduction to startup school.
- Incubator meetings.
- Incubator - Brand expert feedback.
- Incubator homework - Name focus group.
- Incubator homework - Paying customer feedback.
- The Go to Market Approach Startups Need to Adopt
- Go to Market Best Practices for Startups: A Teaser
- Using Product Market Fit to Drive Sustainable Growth
- Understand Customer Acquisition in SaaS
- How The Lean Startup Team Practices Customer Development
- Teaching Customer Development and the Lean Startup
- Startup Lessons Learned - What is Customer Development?
- Why the Lean Start-Up Changes Everything
- Startup Problem
- Who has the problem?
- Is that an important problem?
- Your Solution?
- Why agile development and lean startup on shop?
- Company Needs?
- What excites you?
- One line pitch
Product Docs - Business documentation.
Blogs - Agile development and lean startup.
- What is sizing in agile development?
- What is an incremental hiring pattern in startups?
- How should a hiring manager conduct a technical interview?
- What is a full stack project manager?
- Startup pivot.